I can’t believe it is June and that we are half way through the year 2015.
I remember when I was a kid there was this feeling of excitement and anticipation when the month of June comes in simply because it means going back to school; like a chance to start fresh again and learn (Yeah, I am one of those geeky students way back then). Well, as I get older (ehem), the month of June still brings a renewed vigor and a sense of purpose.
Because the year is not over yet, the sixth month of the year is the perfect time to look over my goals; like seeing what is attainable or picking some small changes or additional challenges that I might want to accomplish. So today, I have made myself a 30ish goal or month bucket list to motivate and inspire me to move forward and follow my dreams. Below are the lucky 10 that made the cut.
- Keep a life in tune with God’s will
- Start each project with clean slate
- Walk the walk. Talk the talk.
- Pay debts. Tithed every month
- Run to be fit not to be skinny
- Wake up early, meditate and watch the sunrise
- Invest in something besides retirement
- Read the Bible and 3 more books
- Travel and write stories
- Learn new skill
My list falls into five major themes: Spirituality, Health, Life/Organization, Work and Finances and I am hoping that I will be able to cross them all out by the end of June.
So what is your 30ish bucket list?