You do not measure love in time. You measure love in transformation. Sometimes the longest connections yield very little growth, while the briefest of encounters change everything. The heart doesn’t wear a watch- It’s timeless. It does not care how long you know someone. It does not care if you had a forty year anniversary yet there is no juice in the connection. What the heart cares about is resonance. Resonance that opens it, resonance that enlivens it and resonance that calls it home. And when it finds it the transformation begins.
Check out my latest posts
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak 😍. #eyes #closeup #shot… instagram.com/p/BgbIjSFF_8Y/ 3 months ago
- I like deep thinkers. I don't like to have normal conversations with people. I love learning… instagram.com/p/BgRR6XqFpNW/ 3 months ago
- The best part about airports lies in what they symbolize. Airports are places of bookends: new… instagram.com/p/BgVK22RFEEP/ 3 months ago
- TAKE A STAND WITH BLACK PANTHER AT SM CINEMA giadre.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/tak… https://t.co/4j0NWLR8sy 3 months ago
- Ray of light. Ray of hope. Hello February. #sun #sunlight #february #weekend #morning… instagram.com/p/Bet0tY9FMMK/ 4 months ago