You do not measure love in time. You measure love in transformation. Sometimes the longest connections yield very little growth, while the briefest of encounters change everything. The heart doesn’t wear a watch- It’s timeless. It does not care how long you know someone. It does not care if you had a forty year anniversary yet there is no juice in the connection. What the heart cares about is resonance. Resonance that opens it, resonance that enlivens it and resonance that calls it home. And when it finds it the transformation begins.
Check out my latest posts
- City lights 🌃 #citylights #taipei #taiwan #lights #city #citylife #saturdaynight @ 台灣高鐵台北站 THSR… instagram.com/p/BeLWBSBlMDG/ 1 day ago
- Dear dessert, You and I will always be unfinished business. Will see you on my cheat days 🤣.… instagram.com/p/BeKJVCzl_f-/ 1 day ago
- One to keep. One to give. Bought bears of joy today to hopefully make a child happy.… instagram.com/p/BccpHPsFmlf/ 1 month ago
- Trust the wait, Embrace uncertainty, Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain,… instagram.com/p/BcUscbwFxTd/ 1 month ago
- Everyday is a choice- do it for the skin tight dresses 😂😂. #exercise #fitness #fitnessmotivation… instagram.com/p/BcOki5vlsos/ 1 month ago