You do not measure love in time. You measure love in transformation. Sometimes the longest connections yield very little growth, while the briefest of encounters change everything. The heart doesn’t wear a watch- It’s timeless. It does not care how long you know someone. It does not care if you had a forty year anniversary yet there is no juice in the connection. What the heart cares about is resonance. Resonance that opens it, resonance that enlivens it and resonance that calls it home. And when it finds it the transformation begins.
Check out my latest posts
- A little bit older but a LOT MORE fabulous! Happiest birthday to my best friend, official… instagram.com/p/Bacz80vBwRK/ 2 days ago
- I ran on coffee, sarcasm and occasionally inappropriate thoughts. #coffeetime #coffee… instagram.com/p/BaaJonEhG-D/ 3 days ago
- Classy and elegant wedding invitation. Thank you globalinvitations- you have exceeded my… instagram.com/p/BaWhEIGhJsa/ 4 days ago
- I hope you step on a lego today nothing personal though... but I mean it. #wednesday #selfie… instagram.com/p/BaU-5f3Bb3s/ 5 days ago
- Same spot as yesterday. Loving the ambiance of this resto 💓 #garden #restaurant #coffeeshop… instagram.com/p/BaQZUpOBKaw/ 1 week ago