I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.
Check out my latest posts
- Some serious pole dancin' huh? #poledance #fitness #stayfit #fitnessmotivation #dance… instagram.com/p/BVueexPhEfi/ 18 hours ago
- Friday night 🌙. #friday #night #nightowl #siblings #sibling #siblinglove @ Bonifacio Global City instagram.com/p/BVsE6w6B4vH/ 1 day ago
- When in doubt wear RED. #gala #red #eveningdress #eveningwear #ootn #formal Fell in love with… instagram.com/p/BVhZUU6BOJL/ 5 days ago
- 40 minutes more to the parking lot. Traffic sucks today but ironically I kinda like it because… instagram.com/p/BVdues2BMSt/ 1 week ago
- Fun in the run 🏃with @justgmondejar #run #runner #fitness #earlymorningrun #earlymorning… instagram.com/p/BVdnznSBkTz/ 1 week ago